New Hampshire is ranked #2 in the nation by US News and World Report and a true standout for its natural beauty. Located on the beautiful Seacoast of New Hampshire, we are only one hour from Boston, minutes from the ocean and lakes, and within close proximity to multiple colleges and universities.
Quality of Life
Whether you’re raising a family or simply looking for the ideal place to live, we have it all. Imagine a perfect setting with a high standard of living and excellent schools. One where you can take in a mountain vista, metropolitan cityscapes, and all four seasons. One that is as close to major metro areas, cultural activities, and venues as it is to an ocean view. Enjoy these advantages and more, on the Seacoast of New Hampshire.
Here are just some of the best reasons to live and work here:
- Embrace a scenic, small-town setting with cultural attractions and great schools.
- Take a one-hour drive to Boston, Portland or the White Mountains.
- Live in close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and related outdoor activities.
- Enjoy all four seasons and the stunning beauty they bring all year long.
- Reside in pleasant New Hampshire, ranked by U.S. News & World Report as #2 overall best state to live.