Welcome Center Desk StaffNH-United States-Somersworth Apply View Saved Jobs Job ID 3157370 Date posted 06/11/2021
DescriptionWentworth-Douglass Hospital, a subsidiary of Massachusetts General Hospital, is renowned as one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
1. Provide exceptional customer service to members and non-members
o Greet each member and non-member with a welcoming smile and hello
o Provide accurate information to members and non-members in regards to ongoing and upcoming youth programs, aquatics, and supervised youth and adult sports.
o Manage flow of calls and inquiries regarding programs and events offered at The Works in a timely manner returning all calls within 24 business hours.
o Provide and receive information over the telephone in a pleasant empathetic manner
o Seek out knowledge to educate current and potential program participants
2. Demonstrate competence in the tasks associated with processing program registrations and party bookings.
o Accurately calculate and collect payment for youth programs, parties, and events
o Accurate accounting of cash drawer
o Accurate booking of parties and events in books and database
o Accurately process registrations for afterschool program, summer camp , and vacation camp ensuring we have all required documentation for licensed programs.
o Create and maintain databases to track registrations for programs
o Process child care receipt requests for participants reimbursement accounts and taxes
QualificationsExperience Minimum Required
• Min of one year in an administrative field with duties in a recreational field or customer service in any related field with financial transactions accountability
• 2-4 years in a position with administrative duties in a recreational field or customer service in any related field with Financial transactions accountability
Education Minimum Required
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• College degree in Recreational Management or Hospitality Management
• Conflict Resolution Training Customer Service
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Must be proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office. Must posses exemplary telecommunication skills Must be competent in processing money transactions Must posses exemplary interpersonal skills Must have time and organizational skill
Licensure and/or Certifications Preferred/Desired
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)