Food Service Worker 32 hoursNH-United States-Dover Apply View Saved Jobs Job ID 3158145 Date posted 06/03/2021
At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
1. Demonstrates competence in the performance of Job Standards.
o Follows job routine and completes all tasks.
o Performs all tasks in a time sensitive manner and within scheduled hours.
o Prepares and presents food according to quality standards.
o Practices portion control.
o Performs tasks according to accuracy standards, including cash handling procedures when appropriate.
o Follows written and verbal instructions.
2. Demonstrates competence in the performance of duties and responsibilities related to sanitation
o Maintains all storage spaces, refrigerators and freezers as neat and organized.
o Practices "Clean as you go."
o Properly cleans and sanitizes all equipment used.
o Practices proper dishwashing and potwashing procedures.
o Incorporates cleaning into daily routine.
o Completes cleaning projects as assigned.
o Uses and stores cleaning products safely and properly.
3. Demonstrates competence in the performance of duties and responsibilities related to HACCP/Food Safety
o Completes and updates HACCP training.
o Observes and records temperature of refrigerators, freezers, dishmachine and pot sinks.
o Ensures and records that food is cooked/served at minimal internal cooking/serving temperatures.
o Rotates and discards food according to FIFO and prep date.
o Practices time and temperature control in thawing and cooling.
o Minimizes the potential for cross contamination.
o Washes hands after every possible contamination
o Uses disposable gloves for ready to eat foods and changes them according to policy.
o Meets department standards of personal hygiene.
Experience Minimum Required
Over three months food service experience
Education Minimum Required
• Less than HS diploma; ability to read
• High school
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Must be able to work quickly.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)