Admin Rehab SpecNH-United States-Dover Apply View Saved Jobs Job ID 3158079 Date posted 06/03/2021
At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
The Rehab Services Department has an opportunity for a patient centered/customer service focused administrative specialist to join our team at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover.
The Admin Rehab Specialist is responsible for completing administrative, reception and secretarial tasks for the department. These include managing patient and therapist’s schedules, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, completing accurate registration, obtaining insurance authorizations and referrals, as well as various additional tasks related to patient care and the overall operations of the department. The individual will work closely with other team members to ensure positive patient experiences. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, preferably in a healthcare environment and be an effective communicator.
Experience Minimum Required
• Minimum of two year
• Secretarial experience in a healthcare setting
Education Minimum Required
• High School with secretarial courses from an accredited program
• Education Preferred/Desired
• AS in Secretarial Science or Business
· Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)